Download our product manuals below.
The Mini Classic CT is a counter top distiller, perfect for 1-2 people, or for use in an RV, a summer home, even a small business. The Mini-Classic CT produces 3 liters of distilled water during per 3.5 hour cycle, and does not require installation.
The Midi Classic is an automatic family sized machine with a production of one gallon every 3 hours. It has a built-in 5 gallon stainless steel storage tank and offers an optional stainless steel stand and demand pump.
- Click to download the Midi-Classic manual.
- Click to download the Midi-Classic Installation Guide.
- Click to download the Midi-Classic Service Guide.
The Mega Classic is our top-of-the-line water distiller for families and many businesses. This fully automatic distiller produces one gallon of distilled water every 2 hours and features a 10 gallon storage tank, built-in-pump and automatic drain for low-maintenance. Install it in a remote location and add a water line to multiple faucets and icemakers. Handy for any home or small business. Stainless steel stand optional.
- Click to download the Mega-Classic manual (current version).
- Click to download the Mega-Classic manual (pre-2001 version)
- Click to download the Mega-Classic Installation Guide.
- Click to download the Mega-Classic Service Guide.
Other Distiller Manuals, wiring diagrams and ladder diagrams (when available):
Ultima Classic (2013): Ultima Classic Manual
Commercial C-630 (2001): C-630 Manual
E-Still (1999): E-Still Manual
Commercial C-520 (1989): C-520 Manual
Peanut (1985): Aqua Clean Peanut Manual and Wiring diagram
Survival Still (1980): Survival Still Manual
Mini Aqua (1974): Mini Aqua Manual
Quench (1971): Quench Manual